This rare golden leaf tea goes through a smothering process referred to as "sealing yellow". What unfolds in the cup is a light, buttery, sweet brew with hints of fruity green skins and spun sugar.
- Scoop one mounded teaspoon of tea leaves into your infuser.
- Heat water to 185° - 190° F (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-4 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
Simply add to your infuser one teaspoonful of leaf per 8 oz. of water and place it in your pot, then add the appropriate amount of 185° to 190° water and let it steep for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove the infuser and serve!
ICED TEA INSTRUCTIONS:
Our opinion is that, as with our other supreme quality loose teas, we do not recommend serving over ice.