Our special, mildly piquant Masala Spice Blend is used in most of our chai recipes and combines many spices used in Indian cuisine for a delectable flavor. A great mix for pumpkin pies, bread puddings, French toast, pancakes, spiced breads, and, of course, many Indian dishes. The secret to the fantastic flavor of our Masala is the individual roasting we do of each of the spices, which gives them a more authentic, toasted flavor.
USDA Certified Organic blend.
Cardamom*, Cinnamon*, Anise*, Peppercorns*, Nutmeg*, Cloves*.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of tea leaves into your infuser.
- Heat water to 212° (boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 5+ minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
For every cup to be served, put one heaping tablespoon of leaves into your infuser, cover with 8 oz. of 212° water, and allow to steep for 5 + minutes. Remove the infuser and serve!