Caravan black tea was created with the strong, smokey Russian tea blends in mind. We have blended smokey Lapsang Souchong, dynamic Keemun, spicy cloves, and citrus. It brews a strong tea with lots of flavor; not for the faint of heart.
Keemun Black Tea, Rosehips, Orange Zest, Yunnan Black Tea*, Ceylon Black Tea*, Clove, Lemon Myrtle, Lapsang Souchong Black Tea*, Natural Citrus Essential Oils.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of tea leaves into your infuser.
- Heat water to 200° (just before boiling).
- Pour 8 oz. of water over tea leaves.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes (depending on taste preference).
- Remove infuser and enjoy tea.
For every cup to be served, put one mounded teaspoon of leaves into your infuser, cover with 8 oz. of 200° water, and allow to steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the infuser and enjoy.
A cooled concentrate seems to work best, as regular-strength brew becomes watered down as the ice melts. So, use the above leaf quantities, but half the water, allow it to cool, then pour it over ice and enjoy. The brew will dilute down to proper strength as the ice melts.